- hay英[he]美[he]n.干草; 少量的钱; 一种乡村舞蹈;花肌羔可薏玖割雪公磨 成果，酬报;vt.把（草）制成干草; 用干草喂;vi.割草晒干;[例句]He drove by with a big load of hay.他载着一大车干草驶过。[其他]第三人称单数：hays 复数：hays 现在分词：haying 过去式：hayed 过去分词：hayedday 英[de] 美[de] n. 一天; 白天; 时期; 节日; adj. 日间的; 逐日的; adv. 每天; 经常在白天地; [例句]The snack bar is open during the day.小吃店白天营业。[其他] 复数：days play英[ple]美[ple]n.游戏; 比赛; 戏剧; 赌博;vt.玩; 演奏; 演出; 参加比赛;vt.扮演; 担任，充当…的角色; 演出; 装扮;[例句]The little power games that people in high places play身居高位的人玩的那些小的权力游戏[其他]第三人称单数：plays 现在分词：playing 过去式：played 过去分词：played
- season英[si:zn]美[sizn]n.季节，季; 时期; 活动期，时令; 暂时;vt.使适应，使适用; 调味;vt.使变干燥;[网络]周笔畅; 日; 一季;[例句]The population explodes to 40,000 during the tourist sea袱乏递何郛蛊店坍锭开son.旅游季节，人口激增至4万。[其他]第三人称单数：seasons 复数：seasons 现在分词：seasoning 过去式：seasoned 过去分词：seasoned 形近词： reason weason feason
- during the postgraduate period 在研究生时期
- As the winter vacation is drawing near, I have a plan for the holidays. First, I will complete the teacher assignments efforts, in order to get good grades. After finishing all my homework, Im going to enjoy myself in the sea of knowledge. Reading is a good idea. Im going to keep fit at the same time. I will exercise in the morning. I am good at playing badminton, every day in the morning and his partner to play badminton. In addition, a balanced diet is also good for my health. I want to help my parents do the housework on vacation. Im going to learn to cook. As for travelling, I plan to go to Hainan. But no matter where to go, or not depends on the weather. During the holidays, I want to learn more about history, because I really bad.So you see, Ill have a terrific vacation!
- 我是先写的英文，然后我把想说的话用中文写在下面。求高手纠正我写的中式英语。Last night, I read a book named The Wealthof Nations, which is ground breaking work in the economics.The aforesaid sentence was written in themorning yesterday, when I just written an opening line of a dairy, I was askedby my wife to drive her to her office, so I didn’t finish it. Now it is 6:30a.m. Tuesday, January 07, 2014, I write the dairy of today. I told mycolleagues I have been reading a book named the Life and Death in ShangHai whenwe taken a routine walk after lunch. I introduced that the book is about astory of a middle –class lady being persecuted during the Culture Revolution happenedin 1960s to 1970s in China. When I said this lady worked for Shell, a veryfamous petroleum company, so she was accused as a spy for the BritishGovernment, one of my colleagues asked me that why this lady is accused forwork for UK, because Shell is a company of Dutch then. I was so puzzled that I couldn’tanswer him. This morning I checked on the internet. I knew that the Shell is a productof the merger of two companies, one is Dutch Royal Oil Company, and another isBritish Shell Transportation Company. Both two companies have a very longhistory before the merge in 1907. Although the name of the company after mergeris Dutch Royal Shell Oil Company, actually the part of it in UK still is calledBritish Shell. The lady in the novel worked for the office of British Shell, soshe was deemed as a British spy. Idecided to send such information to my colleague by Email。 昨晚，我读了国富论，这是经济学的开山之作。前面这句话是我昨天早晨写的，当时我正在写我的日记的开篇语，我妻子让我开车送她去单位，所以我没能写完昨天的日记。现在是2014年1月7日星期二的早晨6:30，我开始写日记。昨天我和同事们在日常的午饭后散步的时候，我和他们讲我一直在读一本叫做《上海生死劫》的书。这本书是关于一个中产阶级女士在上个世界60-70年代中国文化大革命中被迫害的故事。当我介绍到这位女士是为壳牌公司工作，所以被指控为英国政府的间谍，我的一位同事问我，壳牌在当时是荷兰的公司，怎么这位女士会被指控为英国的间谍呢？当时我也很困惑，我回答不了他。今天早晨，我上网查到壳牌公司是由两个公司合并组成的。一个公司是荷兰皇家石油公司，另一个是英国壳牌运输公司。在1907年合并之前，这两个公司都有很长的历史。尽管合并后的公司名字叫做荷兰皇家石油公司，但是它在英国的部门还是被叫做英国壳牌。小说中的女士是为英国壳牌上海办公室工作的，所以她被认作是英国间谍。我决定给我的同事发一封邮件告诉他。